This website is owned by Wi-GIM project. These terms govern your use of our website, and by using this site, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Conditions of Use.
1. Restrictions on use of materials You may only use this website for your own personal domestic and/or non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You must not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any material from this website in any way without our prior written permission. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of our copyright and intellectual property rights, as well as those of other relevant third parties. The website and all products, technology and processes it contains, may be the subject of our intellectual property rights, or those owned by relevant third parties. In accordance with the requirements above, your use of this website cannot in any way infringe the property rights of any of the involved parties.
2. Use of this website When you use this website, you agree to use it in accordance with these Conditions of Use and for lawful and proper purposes. You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this website. Further, you agree
- Not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability on our part;
- Not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website; and
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to any of our systems.
3. If we (in our sole discretion) believe that you are in breach, or will be in breach, of any of these Conditions of Use, we reserve our right to deny you access to this website without reason and/or without further reference to you.